[M] Horrendous Satisfaction.
[html]

OOC :: yeah -.- but I think that it surely was better than mine, poor Akira, her plan will surely dont work ^^

She growled again when he laughed from her and her reaction. Whats so fu!!? She wasn't able to finish the question, in a second the she-wolf was against a tree and unable to move. A surprise whimper escaped from her opened mouth followed by a warning growl. She struggled trying to free herself. but it was hopeless, she stopped knowing that wasting her energy on trying to escape wont help her.

"Now, now. How about we introduce our selves? Would that help you relax?" She snarled when he said this words. Who do you think you are? She growled before the black male nipped at her neck, she didn`t liked him but there was no way out from that situation. Obiously if she fighted back he will just rape her and kill her. But she didn't wanted to be used just like a toy and then throwed away like nothing. She struggled again but not as hard as she did before. She must accept that the black dog wont be patient and probbably will decide just to kill her.

But there was another way. And if I just stay still? The male will surely let her go for just a moment and that was all she needed to escape. The black female lowered her head apparently giving up. Her plan must work but if not he will be able to do whatever he wanted with her, she liked it or not.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread