Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]

OOC :: woot nice post X3

The black she wolf got a few seconds to react, the bunny jumped away and she was fast enough to catch one of its back legs and pull it back. She stopped holding its neck to hold it's little neck instead. The large wolf looked back at her new friend Mya, she noticed the brown wolfess reaction when she jumped over the little animal, her yelp confused her but she wasn't going to ask her while catching the bunny what happened. She left the little carcass on the floor and looked a bit confused at the brownish female waiting for an explanation.

After Mya answered she said. No need to be scared, you are my friend and I wont let anyone harm you, atleast while i am here. The purple-eyed wolf smiled at her friend. It was true that just a few minutes before she considered her a stranger but now she already considered Mya a friend. Come on, lets get moving. or we wont be able to explore the whole Isle. She smiled again trying to give the smaller wolf some confidence. Akira knew that sometimes wolves get such exaggerated reactions when they have experienced something bad in life, but she won't ask the brown wolfess what happened because probably she didn't wanted to talk about.

Akira waited for the female to reach her again and then continued her journey toward the center of the island... There was a strange feeling floating on the air, like if someone was watching them. She ignored that feeling, if the legends were true a ghost won't be able to harm her or her friend. She started walking a bit next to the brown female just in case, she told her that she will protect her and it was true.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread