Conpiracy afoot
OOC: Want to wrap this up soon? If you want to end it with your post, you can PP Ayasha.

IC: Ayasha watched as Leon tried to gather his thoughts. She took the opportunity to think about everything as well. There was a lot of hurt in AniWaya caused by Maska and his goons. She was angry about everything that had happened but knew that they couldn’t do much, yet. She hoped that her mother had something up her metaphoric sleeve. She knew that Dawali wouldn’t do anything and that Ralla would lead them at first. But she was willing to follow her mother to whatever end their actions would lead them.

Leon’s answer made sense but she still wished that they could do something. She studied him and saw the weariness and slight anger. She reached up and put a hand on his shoulder. ”Try not to do anything to get yourself or Analise hurt. Please? I couldn’t stand to have one of my uncles get hurt and I don’t want to see Analise with her father.” She hoped that he would be careful for his daughter’s sake, if for no other reason.

Granted, she knew that Analise was about as hotheaded as her father so the point might be moot. But she didn’t want her family to get hurt, especially by their brashness. So she hoped that they would at least be careful as they fought for what they believe.

Messages In This Thread