Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Watching football and trying to post is way distracting

He was being so friendly. Hel could gage easily enough what the other person was like and would generally adopt the cold and distant heartless bitch way of speaking. Not rude, but more like keeping them at arm's length. She preferred conversations where she could learn something new and she could remember a time when her father Loki would take her to secluded places and drill her, questioning her every move to the point of breaking her. She loved her parents deeply, with a fierce, possessive sort of love that she claimed was due to her gender and only that. Being the only female of the litter, she had tried harder than the males to prove herself and she was the first to leave the pack, always a sign of maturity and independence. You're welcome. Her reply was somewhat absently said, because her thoughts were still on what she should do. But he was ahead of her when he sat down and she blinked in confusion. So he wasn't impressed by her size, then? She found it strangely humbling.

She found herself wondering at his trade. It made her twitch slightly, the thought of getting piercings or tattoos. It was not forbidden in her family, nor was it frowned upon. A new form of pain overcome. But to prink himself like that? For she saw it as a warrior would: skirts were a hindrance, a barrier. Hel sat down with him and handed over the remaining four fish. She'd been quiet. She decided not to seem so rude. I'm sorry, I do not mean to be rude. I just find your dress code intriguing. I cannot wear skirts. They hinder my trade. She gave him a small smile. I am called Hel. One 'l'. And you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread