Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. hlly sh*t a ghost!!!haaaaaaaaa!!

In Character

Akira sighted as the other female gave her an explanation, she already knew how loosing someone really loved hurt. In fact she lost all her loved ones and ended up alone, so she was more than able to understand Mya. I know what is to loose someone, i have lost them all. She said looking at the floor while they walked. It wasn't a nice thing for her to remember that but just getting sad by a lost wont help her to survive now.

After walking a few meters more she found what was giving her the feeling of being watched, a small almost blind pup was standing in front of Mya. A ghost? She whispered noticing the large wound on the pup's side. The little fluffy thing didn't changed her expression as she asked wagging her tail .“Can we play? I’m Jinx.” The large female blinked many times before being able to say. Oh hey there little one..Hum... Well I don't really know, how can we "play." She finally said, the gory wound didn't scared her as her friend because she already saw worse things.

The pup smiled and still wagging her tail answered. "WE can play anything." The black female started to get a bit nervous, it wasn't the first time she saw a ghost, thought because she already saw much dead on her life but playing with one wasn't a thing that anyone could have always done something like "play with a ghost".

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread