Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

If she knew he's so non-violent she'd take the fish back

Hel gave him another small smile. He seemed slightly concerned with what she'd think of him and his stomach noises made her snigger a bit inwardly. His name was interesting, yes, though she found the need for a last name strange. In her pack, with the members named after the Norse characters, there was no need for a last name. And his was pretty strange. But now was not the time to question him on it. He was interested in what she did. So she'd tell him.

I am a warrior. My pack turns out those who are strong, so that they may better themselves. I left my pack three months ago. I've been in a few squabbles since. She smiled wearily and parted the fur along her calf to reveal a dark scab, still healing. Hel sat down and turned her back to him to part more fur at the nape of her neck. An old wound lay there, a white scar. That one on my leg was a male who decided I was cute and would have his way. I took his eye out. The one at my back was my brother Jormundgand, when I stole his rabbit. She turned back to him and shrugged. I'm trying to become better, and perhaps once day go back to my family. Or maybe not. I have begun to enjoy the solitude. But your company I also enjoy. One final smile before she started looking towards the horizon, for any signs of rain. Really, it was to avoid his gaze. He might get up and go. He could take the fish. She didn't want to see the pity in his eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread