We were young and innocent... once upon a time
bahahaha

She didn't have to wait long, by experience she knew this and he proved her right by showing up promptly and also trying to project an air of unconcerned masculinity and one that she saw right through. Her amusement was clear to see and she aimed a quick swat at his head with her paw which he would probably duck anyway. She laughed at his sarcastically sweet words, Key had never annoyed her, whereas he would irritate any other he only amused her,

"Alaki I once asked you to teach me how to use poisons on others and you did. Now I am here again to ask you if you'll work with em to try and increase my speed whilst on the offensive, attacking and defending. And also show me some different moves if any. I know we have different weapons, you your sword and me my knives but I think it could also be beneficial to you as well to sparr with an opponent who fights differently." She crssed her arms over her chest as she spoke, her voice solemn and quiet. So far he was the only one that she knew could fight even proficiently with any kind of metallic weapon, everyone else fought with tooth and claw.

Messages In This Thread