horsing around
[html]
omnomnomnomnom <33

Gideon was still caught up in the llamas. Saul could see in his eyes that he was trying to figure out something, a thought that was lodged in his brothers brain that wouldnt leave. He'd thought much the same of the llama's when Tawny had bought them home- they were good for guarding sheep but so were wolves. Their one redeeming quality was their wool which was a ridiculously soft and comforting texture and Saul hoped that Tawny would be able to somehow figure out how to make them into clothes. They would be good for any pups born here- the mountains provided little protection and in general Ichika was a very cold place to be. So perhaps their wool would make good clothing or blankets, which would be a better option.

"I see what you mean brother... They aren't like the horses we have. I guess they're good guard animals and their wool is so soft- have you felt it?"

He asked, momentarily sidelined by the memory of how their fur felt. He remembered the day Tawny bought them home, the conversation they'd had. It had been so awkward that Saul didnt want to remember it. His brother's excited words made him pause and chuckle. No, he hadn't hidden it. It was right in front of the dark man, he just didnt realise it yet. Saul shuffled his body weight from foot to foot as Arete lost interest and moved back to her new play mate. The stormy coated colt was happy to have his filly back again and the two began to play a came of tag with each other. Or something along the lines.

"Okay, so you may not understand my motives, but I thought it would be good for you. The little colt has no owner, and I want to give him to you as a present."

He said quickly, hoping his brother wouldnt be too against having a horse. It would be good for him to learn about horses, especially since he was in the warrior tier- he might one day have to use horses for something. Green eyes turned towards his brothers, hoping beyound anything that he would be happy with his gift.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread