hunting the hawk
[html]

Vesper was breathing heavily after her run, and while she tried to control her panting, her sides still swelled from time to time with each deep inhale. Her blue eyes found the hawk perched on a gloved arm, an arm that belonged to a pale luperci.

The loner hated to be intimidated, but the fact was that she knew little about the abilities of the creatures, especially when they were in their two-legged form. They were unfamiliar, and she hadn’t had the misfortune of tangling in battle with one. They looked so ungraceful, but at the same time, they had advantages she could only dream of. Her mouth twisted in a faint frown.

But the stranger smiled almost sheepishly. “I see you met my... friend, he's a bit of a troublemaker.”

Vesper blinked and looked back at the hawk she’d been chasing. A snort escaped her, and she gave the luperci a wry look. “Friend?” she echoed. Why would anyone want to befriend a mangy bird? Once more, she didn’t understand these two-legged wolves and their trend for feathered pets. However, she quickly got over herself and gave her head a quick shape, coming a little bit closer so that it would be easier for them to talk.
Though, really, it still wasn’t fun tipping her head back in order to look at him.

“I hope you won’t take offense to me chasing him. It was…only a game.” She flicked her ears, not wanting to admit that she’d wanted to rough the hawk up a bit, at the very least. However, she was speaking a half-truth; it had been more fun than anything near the end. “My name is Vesper,” she added, sitting down.

lol It's fine! xD Vesper's big-headed herself.

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey i {font-weight:italic; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 510px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread