thwarted
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io rolled her eyes, jesus, did this thing stop? But still a smrik appeared on her face. He comebacks were always to die for. 'My, my, now that is a shot in the dark...' she said softly, 'Measuring youself up to a stranger'. Of course, Io had not been doing that, well not exactly. She had been measuring up the chances of a luperci sucumming to a zalen's claws. In her mind it did not weight up. Io scratched idle spirals into the dirt below her, laughing silently at this girls foolishness. 'Belive it or not, Secui forms are both faster and stronger...' Her words were stern, yet with the usual hint of amusement behind them.

'Nasty stories?' Io question, the amusement now coming forth. 'No, I think not'. Truly she had no idea how it felt to suddenly gain forms. She only knew what it was like to suddenly have the ability. She supposed that the only difference was that ones lucky enough to have the genes from birth had knowledge about what was going to happen. Io had never been afraid, neither had Europa, nor Galileo. So to her it just seemed silly.

Io ignored the rat's later comment, she was not here from a fight.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread