moving in
[html]

I wanted it dated to the 19th if that's ok by the way? That way it's Soran's birthday SmileWC: 898

Soran could not help but smile as she looked at the female, of all the days for her to turn up she had chosen this one. Today was Soran's eight birthday, of all the days that Deuce could have chosen to arrive on the ebony female's doorstep she had managed to make herself an accidental birthday gift for the female. The smile that was playing across the sable female's lips did not leave, she brushed her thumb across the back of the alabaster female's knuckles, not being able to bear the idea of letting go, the physical connection proving to her that her former mate was not a mirage or a dream, she was real, she was really here. The female lead her former mate into the room, pausing to close the door behind them, she did not want any interruptions while they talked, especially her granddaughter or Charm, she wanted some time alone with the pale lady, she wanted to sort her feelings out, allowing her head and heart to match up once again, she felt so torn, her heart was pulling her in two different directions, one half wanting to see what would happen if she allowed herself to give Charm a chance; the calico girl was enchanting after all, the other heart screaming out that it was fate that Deuce had returned, crying out for Soran to cling to the pale female, to hang onto her so tightly that she could never leave again. She stepped towards the bed, sitting down carefully, she released Deuce's hand then, patting the bed beside her, offering the snowy female a seat beside her, perhaps it was a risky move, suggesting that the female sit so close to her, but she could not bear to have too much distance between them, no matter how confused she was at this new turn of events. Velvety ears twitched and swivelled towards the female as she spoke, asking her where she had been, there was so much to tell the pale female, Soran did not quite know where to begin, she supposed that she should start at the beginning, where it had all gone wrong within these very lands. Yes, she had to start when she had found Conri curled in a pathetic slump, begging his mother to kill him; something that the female could not bring herself to do, no matter what crimes he had committed, after all he was still her son and she loved him more than she could ever explain, even if he had made himself a rapist, murder and enemy of the pack and his mate. With a sigh she fixed her eyes on Deuce's own mismatched ones, losing herself for a moment in them, a warm smile once again gracing her lips as she looked at her, for a moment she longed to kiss her, but stories had to be told first.

"So much has happened Deuce, I had to leave, the bad feeling was too much here, terrible things happened. Conri raped Naniko, he attacked her, I don't think I can ever forgive him for that. But I left because he asked me to kill him, he was consumed with regret and grief, he begged me to end his life, I could not bear to do it, it broke my heart, all I could think of doing was leaving." The female began, she had never revealed this to anyone before, of course most knew of Conri's crimes, but none knew that he had asked his mother to end his life, that he had been scared that he would offend again, Soran had councilled him, reminding him that he was a good wolf, but she had been unable to stay around him, she had had to leave the lands, the memories were too painful, too poisonous.
"I travelled for a long time Deuce, so muc has happened, I don't really know where to begin, I had another litter of pups though, tell me of what you have been doing, where did you go? Oh how I have missed you." The ebony female said, her hand reaching for her former mate's cheek as she spoke the last part, stroking the soft fur beneath her fingertips gently. What she had said had been the truth, she may have had another mate, she had taken Dayna as a mate when she had joined the other pack, but she had never loved her like she had loved Deuce, she had always found her lacking when she compared the two, Dayna failed pathetically when compared to her former mate, the pale girl could not even hope to compete with her. Though Soran would always be grateful to her, she had taken her in and helped raise her pups, allowing them to stay in her lands when Soran had chosen to leave, they were safe with her, they would always be safe in the other pack, it was nice to have one less thing to worry about, but Dayna knew that Soran could never truely love her. If a wolf was given one true love, one great love in their life, then Deuce was the jade eyed lady's. She smiled at the pale lady, still unable to quite believe that she was here, in her room, right before her eyes, real, perfect in every way, just as the ebony lady remembered her.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread