[M] Horrendous Satisfaction.
[html]

OOC :: tell me when you want to finish the thread ^^/ and srry for the failed post it kinda sucks -.-"

The black she-wolf gasped when the Male dog pulled himself out from her mouth. She remained still as he kneeled beside her, she was tired of the dog's game but was so tired to fight back when he kissed her deeply. The purple-eyed female didn't even opposed when he turned her preparing himself to finish what he started.

He talked again and his words scared her, The large female struggled a bit with no real hopes of getting away from that monster. Let me go. She was able to whisper, the weight of that huge male was suffocating, even if he wasn't relying on her back. The black wolfess growled again as the monster talked. He was humiliating her and forcing her to do something against her will and he even told her to don't worry?

She couldn't contain a moan when he started rubbing her sensitive spot. She hated him to be doing that but she must admit that what the black dog was doing gave her pleasure. The female tried to complain and scream that she wanted him to stop and to stop now. but her own groans and moans didn't let her to spell out a single word. Close her eyes and wait was the only thing that she did. Please that it end up, please make it end up now. She thought wanting to scream it.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread