Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]
Out of Character

Not sure where I’m going with this, If I may be honest xDD

In Character

Mya was still frozen with fear as her friend start to talk to the ghost girl like she wasn’t some dead creature and didn’t have a huge gaping hole in her side. Jinx seemed to sense Mya’s doubts on her friend’s sanity as she swiftly turned and blankly starred for a long time at Mya, making the skin crawl on her back. Those all-seeing, yet so blind eyes creeped the female right down to the core.

Er... she managed, but nothing else followed it that could make sentences. Finally she just gave the ghost pup a sad little gaze and flattened her ears against her skull. Jinx yipped happily in the freak-show kind of pleasure you get from creeping on other wolves and turned back to the obviously brave wolf out of the two before her. I’d like it if you met my friend, she said and then turned to look behind her and called out to someone. Out from the brush came a non-blind, huge optime luperci standing as tall as Mya assumed Akira would be, with jet black fur and long dread locks.

He gave a huge toothy smile, most of his fangs replaced with a gold cast, and his blue eyes were wild like the ocean near by, but blue as the calm sunny sky at once. He was rather charming to look at; despite dread locks, the fact that he was a ghost, and a dagger that was plunged through his heart making blood drops trail behind him wherever he walked. Ew. Mya gulped, stepping forward slowly to try and not seem as fearful as before. Jinx ran back, wagging her whole body in excitement and joy as she sat beside the pirate-like soul.

Daughter, he said in a low, shaken voice which both stirred fear and familiarity in Mya’s mind. Who was his daughter? Jinx was his daughter? But for some reason, Mya’s instincts said different and the cat-like curiosity she’d adopted from her feline daughter drew her forward a foot closer to the ghostly spirits. I knew you’d know me! the man cheered, moving his hands to clap them in triumph. Mya turned, glancing back at Akira and flashing a ‘what is he talking about?’ look. Don’t play dumb, Grace was far to smart to not hand down her brains to you! Mya’s eyes widened, though she was tempted not to believe what the old pirate said. She tried to assess what she knew about her father, but with no luck at all she was left stupid and fearful as she stood in his shadow.

I’m glad you aren’t a bitch like your mother! he jeered and coughed up some blood, yet the motion seemed to be something he was use to. The buffalo she-wolf began to get pissed with the man who’d left her mother to raise her alone with an adopted son. Her heart throbbed in the agonizing pain of loss and it only fueled her fire, sending her forward with a growl that was the loudest she’d ever released. Her body shot through, but the ghosts turned to smoke and disappeared right as she reached them and gave her no victory as she tumbled onto the ground. A low whimper escaped her lips, now she was sure she’d never have a father and would never wish to be like him as she lay crumbled on the ground under a large tree.

<style>
.myatab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.myatab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.myatab1-b {width:426px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.myatab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.myatab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.myatab1 {background-color:#7b7c77; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:424px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/mya2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread