Trade all my tomorrows for yesterdays
[html]

Hope was thin and frail, but it existed. Anann did not yet have the heart to put any faith in the weak feeling that blossomed in her chest and as the silence stretched on the despair she felt grew in strength again as doubt began to over shadow the light of hope. It was but the smallest flickering flame. If nurtured it had the potential to become a raging fire, but letting it extinguish itself would be even easier. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest as she watched Anatoliy's face as if she could read his thoughts from his expression. Yet she could only guess at what was going on behind those golden eyes. It was too much to ask. Anann herself did not know if even she would be able to accept her own children. She felt nothing but a bitter resentment for them now and who could say that that emotion would change once they were born.

He still had not said a word when he pressed his head to hers. Anann took a deep breath, unaware that she had been holding it, as she nuzzled against him. She edged closer to him again as he pulled away. His words holding more confidence that she felt as he told her what she had needed to hear. She could not be certain of her fate, but either way she knew she could not do this alone. She was not built for parenthood, least of all like this, but Anatoliy gave her hope. "I think that I would like that. It is your choice.. what you tell them. I cannot ask that of you." How could she, when she was not even sure if she was capable of loving them as if they had been their children instead of his?

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread