Light My Fire
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

'Oh', Kable said, his voice filled with surprise and confusion. 'Are they like, both second names or what?' He didn't quite understand his question, he just hoped that she did. He had met tons of people smarter than him and although some thought he was an idiot, most thought he was interesting. He didn't think he was either, because he was Kable, just Kable. Himself simply. It was possibly the closest to a personal philosophy he had. As far as he knew he didn't have one of those names that went in the middle of your name name and your second name, but he was wondering if that was what one of Pearl's name was.

'I'm kinda new' Kable said after giving her question a load of thought, 'I was born here but I left with my Dad when I was little'. And then he had decided that it had been way to long since he ha seen his much loved sister and mother. And Vigilante, he had missed him too. But probably Ayita the most, life just wasn't the same without his mother at his side.

Kable had never danced before, well not like this. Many times he 'danced with the bugs' with, honestly, was just Kable trying to catch butterflies, fireflys and bees. 'N-n-n-no' he stuttere, a large smile lightening up his face. He had never really done anything like this before. 'You're pretty' he blurted out softly.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread