Echos in the darkness
[html]
Out of Character

WC::439 Woot i like this post, one of the larges that i have wrote since i joined X3

In Character

The large she wolf nodded softly as she followed the two coydogs through the caves. She looked at the floor while walking until the albino one asked the black female for her reasons to be there. Well she told him before that she just wanted to "investigate and explore," but it wasn't completely true, she also considered the possibility of joining them. It looked pretty good, full of preys and with a pretty large territory perfect to explore and stretch her muscles. He also told her that their pack got a really sketchy reputation. Well that made the idea of the pack sound even better for Akira. With a bad and false reputation they could avoid intruders or invasions what made them a better place to establish.

The purple-eyed wolf looked down as the smaller female talked before she was able to answer. It didn't surprised Akira that the little one didn't knew a few words of the English language. Judging by her way of talking, it wasn't her first language. From where could they have come? The she-wolf thought.

After the wolf named Matteo answered his little sister she replied saying that the pack was awesome. This made The black wolfess smile, every minute the idea of joining grew on her mind and the little coydog just made that idea grow larger.

Matteo apologized for his sister's interruption. There is no problem, i have noticed it because your way of talking. The big she smiled. Anyway, answering your previous question. I am really considering to join this pack. She looked around and then back at her "guide." And by looking at you both i can assume that it is a really enjoyable place to live in. She finished still smiling at him.

Akira. The she wolfess repeated her name as the white one asked for again, at Akira's eyes. Trying to change the conversation. Her previous sadness was already gone, she knew that being sad didn't done well for anyone and she didn't wanted to end like the loner wolf that she just met a few weeks ago. She let the curiosity get reflected on her eyes before saying. Well i think I should know more about this pack before trying to join. Could you tell me what you are able to? She wanted him to tell her everything about the pack. How they worked, where were their dens, or did they used houses? All this questions flowed into her mind as she waited for an answer. Also she wanted to get to know this two coydogs better. If she joined, some friends wont come bad for her...

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread