I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

He didn't know why he had collected all his pets, 'Ummm, I dunno really. I guess I jus' thought they were pretty an' bought 'em'. All the animals were a lot of hassle, but Kable enjoyed the routine of getting up, feeding them, feeding himself and then doing what else he had to do that day. Usually nothing. 'Though, Archer was bought 'cos I needed a horse from th' wagon'. The wagon had been his home when he lived on the move, so therefore he had needed a horse.

The dreadlocked male rambled on like a crazy man for a while. Kable just sat and watched in amusement. He didn't understand much of what he was saying but it still brought a smile to his face. 'I'm thinkin' that I'll jus' go an' be the pack's bard' Kable said, his voice drifting off in thought. 'Yeah, s'probably the only thing I'm good at'. In truth there were many things he was good at, but he hadn't really thought past that.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, 'I jus' wanna see my Mom and Vigilante. And 'Mara'. He had grown lonely on the move and longed for home.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread