The long journey is about to end
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She finally spotted the stranger. Naniko was naturally suspicious of anyone who would come to her borders, but the fact that the other had howled for attention and hadn't just been sneaking around it was a good sign. She had announced her presence and sought to speak with someone from the pack - that was what Naniko interpreted it as. She approached slowly and carefully, keeping her eyes on the female and observing her body language and behavior.

Naniko was scarred from encounters in the past - she was no fighter. Long scars ran along her arms from old claw wounds, and there was a large knot of flesh on her chest that was gnarled and twisted - a canine had attempted to remove her heart through her chest, at one point. She was only five years old, still in her prime, however. "Greetings, stranger." She said, still looking the other over as her fingers traced along the hilt of her dagger.

The canine didn't seem like much of a threat, but looks could be deceiving. She had the proper body language and even announced herself that she was not a threat, though. Naniko relaxed ever so slightly, letting her hand fall down to her side. "You're in need of a home, then. Anathema is a pack of misfits and rogues who are looking for a new start...myself included. I am Naniko D'Angelo, the Angela here, or leader. What traits or skills do you have that might benefit the pack, should I allow you entrance?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread