Stupid Caves...
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Grumpy aeron is grumpy lol

The golden woman had found that the caves were fairly simple to maneuver around once she got the hang of it. the thing was though that she suffered from boredom. She had placed meat into the storage center well the cooking chamber and had from there moved on. She had been on many a trips to halifax and other places and had some stuff that she wanted to place in storage for others to use.

She hadn't been that far away from the storage room when someone let out a howl. She wasn't so much afraid that the room would come down as she was about losing her hearing. god damn I swear to god She said as she snarled. She was not impressed with who ever that was moving towards the echo she shook her head. Who the heck taught you?" She snapped placing down her pile of things. The male infront of her looked young. There were two problems with this situation. One he was a kid and two he was a male kid. He had just proven why she found males to be stupid. She had only been back from her trip for a few hours. She didn't expect to lose her hearing.

The golden women glared at him with flaming gold eyes. Call for help by yelling hey help. she said as she crossed her arms. "You could have made me deaf and good heaven what if you had caved in the tunnel or worse most of the cavern. Did you think first?" She asked as she stood there golden eyes cast on him from under her white hood.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread