Looking To Settle
OOC:// Sorry for the wait, still sick but trying to get some posts out. Thanks again for joining!

IC:// The mansion was large, Aysun could sense it was the home of many of her packmates. She could also almost feel its age and history as she stood in its grand entrance hall looking as if she'd just entered some haunted house. Her calls echoed and died leaving her alone in silence and she sighed, trying to keep her nerves in check. But when the other's happier voice piped up, she jumped slightly anyways. "It's not quite so busy around here today, I'm afraid..." Spinning on her paws to locate the female that had spoken, Aysun spotted her on the upper floor balcony peering over at her. "Oh..." She said softly and watched as the woman pulled some unknown item from her person and lit it making a smoke rise about her head in a soft cloud. Aysun couldn't help but look curious. Being so uneducated and unsocialized she was not familiar with marijuana or any other drugs and potentially "naughty" thing there were out there. It was sad really. But she had a mind willing to learn and be bent and molded to fit her new lifestyle. She was sure to find out what it was that the other femme was inhaling soon enough.

Taking a step forward so as to see the speaker, her nose catching the odd tang of the burnt herb she spoke again. "Um...my name's Aysun, I'm new here. I was told this place might be a good place to call home?" She flicked an ear, biting her tongue at her curiosity for the little rolled joint in the other's paw. "If you're not too busy, do you think I could maybe, y'know...get a tour?" She smiled weakly, as usual feeling quite stupid and childish before another. About the only thing Aysun knew how to do was get in trouble and get into fights. She was more instinctual than actually possessing book smarts and logic. She'd need a good mentor to get her accustomed to life in a pack. But somehow, at this point being so new and having the trust of none, she doubted she'd get someone patient enough anytime soon. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try.

Messages In This Thread