i wouldn't have nothing if i didn't have you
[html]

He folded his hands behind his back as he waited, thinking about the language book he had been reading the other day. He tried to remember one of the phrases he had tried to teach himself, but couldn’t think of it. "Buona nuit," he breathed, trying to think of the phrase. But he realized that wasn’t quite right. He was mixing the languages. "Buona notte," he tried again – successfully this time. He glanced up hoping to see Naniko, but so far saw nothing.

His gaze fell to the ground and he let his hands drop from behind him, down to his sides. He traced a finger along the edge of the tattoo on his wrist, eye the lightening bolt and reminiscing about the times spent in Storm. Inferni had picked up here where they had left off in the old lands. Maybe Pilot shouldn’t have been so quick to lose loyalty and start Shadowed Sun with Tayui. Maybe he was meant to keep Storm’s legend living. He would never know, but he thought about it whenever his eyes swept over the tattoo.

"Naniko!" He called out as her voice suddenly erupted seemingly from no where. He turned to face her and watched as she approached. "I’m glad to see you again. You know, I’ve read that rose hips could probably help you out." He offered her a smile, knowing that she would probably get over it fairly quickly. Especially with her knowledge of medicines.

"I hope I didn’t interrupt you from anything too important. I just thought I might come and talk - catch up. And maybe ask you for some advice even." He wanted to talk about Sirius and Deuce. He was curious about what his son had told him – that Deuce’s head was sick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread