Roots of friendship
[html]

My apologies for the lateness, I just went through a whole lot of stuff and didn't have time to get on as much. Also really sorry for the lame short post..XP

Ren's irritaion died down after she had sometime to herself. Maybe she was irritated cause her and Noah hadn't gotten much time together, but who knew. A sound from inside the barn plus the complaining of a new presence. She looked up at the entrance but found noone. They must be on the other side She thought quietly. The woman slowly got up and peered into the barn, somewhat relieved to see a familiar face. It was Nayru's new mate. Though Rendall was well aquainted with his family and mate, she was not well aquainted to him.

She stood up straight in a relaxed greeting stance and made her presence known by clearing her throat. "Hello. What brings you here?" She kept her voice quiet and curious, she didn't want to startle the male nor did she want to get herself in trouble so she just bowed a little in greeting and waited his response. Though the stinky llamas were not very happy with her presence....she never did have a good relation with the rotten creatures.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread