lovely meal mrs. Io [p]
[html]

Awesome table by shannon <3 and sorry for sucky post. WC: 256

My kiss on your lips

Itzal looked at her surprised. "Where did you come from? And that is okay, I am not much of a boater myself. Nor do I have any interest in crossing the seas anytime soon." he liked Anathema so far, and he didn't feel like leaving anytime soon, so he was good. Though he did wonder where this strange, pretty coydog came from. Obviously it was not a very fun place, but it did have some useful and good skills there. He cooking for example. He actually was upset he had ate all of his food already, it had been so good. he glanced up at her as she mentioned he didn't have to repay her. He wouldn't let that happen.

I insist on repaying you. If there is nothing you need now, then just remember that I owe you a favor, and if you ever need something done that you think I could accomplish, let me know, and I'll do it." He would be indebted to the lady, but that was fine. He would do what she needed, when she needed it, and then he would be free of the debt. He smiled at her. "Yes, I am well fed now, thanks to you." He nodded, standing up and stretching. "Well, unless you can think of anything I can do for you at this moment, I believe I should be on my way." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, waiting to see if she was sure there was nothing she needed at the moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread