Echos in the darkness
[html]

OOC :: Already have to say goodbye Sad Derp

The black wolfess remained in silence as the albino wolf talked about the relations between their pack mates and the leader and the different ranks on the Anathema pack. He talked about his own rank that was consisted on looking for the animals of the pack that lived on....Caves? That could answer the question of where do they lived, thought a cave system seemed like a dangerous but at the same time pretty safe place to live. The rank of his mate was the same that Akira was seeking for, the rank of a warrior. Maybe if I join, your mate could teach me, I am also seeking for the rank of a warrior. She chuckled softly after stating this. She was so happy with the idea of a new home that made her laugh.

The white male mentioned the other ranks that he knew but Akira didn't paid much attention to that part of the explanation, she could have the opportunity to learn that later. And if not, the information wouldn't help her much in the future. Now she just wanted to know more about the duties of a warrior and the life inside the pack, but that wasn't the moment or the place. It is pretty impressive the culture and way of relation that your pack has. She limited herself to say. Next to them on the darkness of the nearest tunnel, the water keep on flowing and growing toward them. It looked that the cave was slowly flooding again with the growing tide. The three canines must left the cave before the water could close their way out. We must hurry up before the water blocks our way out. She said while standing up. It was a pleasure to meet you both. She finally said heading slowly toward the entrance of the cave.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread