never meant to cause this drama
[html]
We can end it here unless you have more to add. ^^;

Tal and Sky had been mates for a little over a week now, so Shaw's threat of bodily harm if he ever hurt her came as little surprise. The torn and ragged appearance of the male did, however, and the smaller scholar couldn't help himself from taking a small step back. The stinging words were delivered by the warrior, and Tal flinched, his face warming in humiliation. His ears pressed against his skull as he tried to figure out what to do now. Finally, he let out a resigned sigh, frustrated and angry at both the former leader and himself.

"I'm leaving the food out here. It's not poisoned... I'd have a lot of explaining to do to my mate if I tried something stupid like that." He doubted the larger warrior would believe him, or care. In fact, he was sure that the dumb brute would probably leave it there to rot, but Tal came here to do a kind deed, and he saw no reason to renege on it. He threw another helpless glare at the door, then headed for the ramp. He didn't quite trust that the larger more powerful male wouldn't charge him and toss him over regardless of the damage to his own reputation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread