I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC → shall we wrap up soon?

The merchant spoke of visiting when the pack was celebrating and Kable immediantly nodded his approval. 'I'd love that. You gotta message me when you do'. He'd come straight away if he caught wind of a celebration in time, he loved parties and he'd been to many on the move. He was a stranger to the lands now, unsure of what had happened while he had been elsewhere. New packs had sprung up as if by magic and this was the first one he had found. And he'd already decided that if he ever found himself needing, or wanting to leave Cours des Miracles, he'd come here. But seeing as he hadn't even gotten home yet, that would have to wait.

'I hope so' he was assuming that he'd be accepted. After all his mother was a long standing member and if there was any hesitation he also assumed that she would have something to say about that. And apparently he'd be welcome here any time, something which he was very happy to hear. That meant that he had made a friend in a different pack. Some thing he aimed to do where ever he went. You can never have too many friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread