I'll be your Fairytail
[html]

Word Count → 249 :: OOC: Could I PP them getting to the oasis in my next post? Big Grin Sorry if I didn't make much room for reply <3

He was looking at her as a man with experience with her, oh he very much wanted to skip to the future, but he also knew what that entailed. Misery, so taking his time was his best option and he was proud to say he was a man of patience and understanding. He took her hand and led her down the bridge towards the nearest exit.

“Be good girls, I have a surprise for you two if you stay in the Terrace.”

He said, hoping that would entice the girls to stay a little longer. He did have surprises for them but he wasn’t going to tell them he’d give them to the girls no matter what, it would just take them longer to get it. He led her down the ramp, he did not trust himself with ladders just yet as his wound was still fresh he wanted this night to be perfect.

“Someplace special! Oh which reminds me, I’ll have to blind fold you. Don’t worry I won’t let you trip over anything.”

He said crossing his hand over his heart, a gesture he’d seen recently. He pulled from his satchel a handkerchief he’d found in an old house when he had started rebuidling after the snowstorm. He smiled at her hoping that he could surprise her, but if she did not want it, he would happily toss it and take her where he had planned their date.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread