Stir up the fire, and breath out the pain.
[html]
OOC - EDITED. T_T This post is a fail... i get that.

Well Fuck. The coal black eyes darted from one man to the other. The pup was obviously the tool to fight and he spoke of the man as his 'master' which reminded the darkened soul of his past and alarms sounded in his head. Get out! Get out now! Toby was nervously poking in and out of control and the dominance of the brain was faltering. Shit shit shit.

He backed up quickly, but bumped into one of the males and whipped around to face him. Now now, I was just having a little fun boys. No harm done! And his voice was hoarse and sounded less deep and seductive; more or less like the sensitive Toby. And try as he might he couldn't help but know the thing him and the original male had in common–fear of captivity. That's what Fang was made of, that's what his weakness was, and that was for sure how he would react as he scrambled away from the males.

His thoughts continued to curse his stupidity and Toby joined in on the critical marks. Fang wished he could point out how Toby was for even getting stuck in the first pack in the first place but he couldn't really blame the kid; he didn't even remember things before then. All he knew was he woke up one morning and someone was gone and he had lost his un-solid home and what he always strived to protect. He was out meaning and everything was confusing... And Fang was there.

The first guy spoke. Well crap. I should really get going guys... it was nice meeting you. And before he could let anything else happen, he managed to wiggle away from the two and their border. His first impulse was to run; he was strong and he was huge but not quick. Running left a chance of being caught and punished worse. Think! Think! Yes, it was unlike the evil monster. Yes, he was too proud for his own good. No, this wasn't ever going to affect his decisions in the future. Only for right now would he actually care whether or not he was to much for his own good. So therefore he took a big gulp and started to edge back, farther from the border of the slavery pack in hopes of getting away. However, he kept his eyes and ears alert as they continued to stay narrowed on both the men while he backed away. Now just let me get out of here and leave me alone...

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread