aint no pretty otherside
Watching her he had to study her moves, till she proved other wise she was a risk to harm others and if not other's then her-self. Lucifer knew how his god mother must have felt when she was standing there trying to play the rule of leader. The black male stood up, placing his back to the wall as he took his paw to the pendent around his neck. It was the boys birth stone, so it held to hang close to his heart. "Did his actions ever tell you he wasn't enjoying it?" Dierdre never once told him no, nor told him to stop. Though they where both messed up that night so he was guilty for providing the stuff for them to party with. "Sex doesn't alway make every thing better. Me having sex with Jasper didn't make "every thing" better did it?" The male didn't bring Colibri up, for the factor there was never the act of sex, mating or love making that had happened. "You are....Deuce who's to say that Noah or Apollo could do something that would upset you and you would hit them? Really you've stabbed me, and then you've smacked me, or raised your hand to do such how many times? It wasn't meant to be forever, it was meant till you could show to me that you could handle the stress of three active pups. Then you showed me disrespect, not just once but more then that. A dear friend of mine shows up at the border, hurt. You want to toss her out like she was yesterdays trash. I had told her to come if she needed something. Deuce...If a fight between packs broke out...I need to know what side you would be on..." The male sighed as he looked to his feet, as he started to get watery eyes. "I think it would be best if you told the pups if they want to follow you they are more then welcomed...but I think you need to think about where your heart and tongue lay...away from the pack..."

Messages In This Thread