Let the red river flow AW
[html]

ooc text. I forgot about this thread

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron wasn't much of a brute force hunter after all she was a yote. Many of the creatures here tended to be more then what she was used to where she came from. She had an idea in mind and it was a great tric that they used back home and she could only pray that it would work here too.

Aeron looked over into the woods and smiled. "You see I'm not very strong, and taking out big pray can be hard and I'd like to try and help keep food for the pack." she said as she lifted a sac. She had already laid one out and she wanted to get two down because then the could double their chances. I was raised to out smart my enemy being smarter is half the battle. You see this is a net and if you lay it just right they get snared and are much easier to kill. She stated with a smile. "I did it back home a lot with what big creatures we had. So I'm hoping that we could use this trick here too" Back in Inferni she knew Hybrid did not approve of her tricks but when it came to survival it was of the fittest and of those who could adapt and she was one of them.

She looked at Axelle "I hope you don't mind." she said

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread