Keep Marching On
[html]

No worries ^^ Words-300+

“Alright then, lost,” Jaden said with a slight bow of his head and a smile. “Namaste.” The greeting he’d learned from Nayru was said with full respect for the younger wolf. When she explained what she meant by changing her name, he fully understood this time: her name meant lost and that is what she wanted to be called instead. Jaden’s last name meant Shadow. He smiled just a little with the thought of people calling him Jaden shadow instead of Jaden Ohanzee. Maybe he would mention it to the pup and ask her if she thought it appropriate to call him “Mr. Shadow” and was amused again.

Little Lost was proving to be much more intelligent than Jaden had assumed her to be by age. When she knowingly smiled in return to his courteous wording he was almost surprised. The older Tundra wolf had half expected it to go right over her head. “I don’t actually know the forest all that well myself. I’m exploring just like you.” With that, Jaden stood with a sigh from his comfortable position and took a few steps away from the pup before he stopped and looked over his shoulder in an indication to follow. He didn’t want to just sit and talk to the little one. Being larger and disliking talking down to others if it was possible to avoid, he wanted to walk shoulder to shoulder where they would look closer in size. Plus, if she had any nerves hidden under all that confidence, she’d be more at ease without his glare upon her. “But we can’t do any of that just sitting here. Since we are both exploring, we can explore together and do a more thorough job, right?” Then he turned and began to walk, listening for her young pads to follow his carefully trained steps.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread