New Beginning... True Belonging.
The relief he felt was almost a palpable thing as she politely declined his offer. He smiled at her, standing up. "Well then, Mya. You should probably get going. It's getting pretty late, and if you want to get those houses tried out, it's a good night to start." His tail wagged behind him. "It's always nice to make new friends. If you or rose ever need anything, come see me. I'm a pretty good healer. And Sky is the pack's official healer."

The smile that came to his face at the mention of Sky was a sweet one. If a fellow had to choose a color to describe the smile it would be pink; pink like the blush of a first true love. He adored Sky, he was falling deeper and deeper in love with her everyday. She was sweet and smart, she was carefree and willful. Sky was an amazing woman who blinded him to the charms of any other female.

He touched the rose quartz on the kitten's neck. "If it gets too tight, let me know. I can restring it with some elastic or find a different one for her." He rubbed the kitten's head for a moment, then smiled at Mya, offering his hand for her to shake. "It's been fun, Mya. Come by any time. I mean it. And if you ever need anything at all, don't be afraid to come see me."

Messages In This Thread