shadows
[html]

sounds good!

A small smile split his maw as Gabriel's head turned to face him and spoke his name. Dark tail giving a couple gentle wags in kind. It was enough for the boy to close the distance, but not enough for him to close it completely as he came within a few feet of the other male before planting his rear on the ground as he considered the question. Ever since he had first met his sire, Cypress had wandered what Inferni might be like and how different life could have been had he been raised here. Had he been his father's son. He had thought for a time that that was what he had been meant to be. He knew better now and that role seemed amply filled.

Cypress had known even before he had arrived at the borders of coyote clan that it would not live up to his childish expectations. Though he had longed to hold on to the fantasy. He had hoped for better. "It is not what I had thought it might be, after you came to visit us, but it is what I was told I would find." And worse. He never wished to cross paths with Halo again. Anu had warned him, but he had needed to know that for himself. "I have not always felt like I belonged in Crimson Dreams." It was the first time the thought had been given voice and he did not know why it was Gabriel he had decided to cofide in. Though he was not brave enough to put words to the fact that he had once thought this might have been the home he had longed for. He had been so wrong. "But I do not belong here. I understand that."

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bda87c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f9f2e7; }
.cypfreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f9f2e7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b574d; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #f9f2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e4dbc1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread