i wouldn't have nothing if i didn't have you
Lolz, I just noticed how crazy the new avatar I made for Pilot is. Looks like he and Deuce could be friends! :o[html]

So Sirius was sort of right in a way. Deuce was sick. But Pilot couldn’t really blame her for suffering from a twisted mind. When things with Dierdre fell apart, he had felt very similar to what Deuce must have been experiencing. Suicide… well, Pilot hadn’t gone that far, but he still could understand. Maybe it would be best for the pups to spend some time away from Deuce while she got things settled out in her life. He supposed Lucifer had explained it well enough to satisfy Sirius without tainting his young mind. "I see," Pilot muttered, thinking then about Apollo.

"How has Apollo been without his brother?" He was glad that they were able to stroll along at a leisurely pace and Twilight Vale had quite the scenery. "I know the boys were starting to spend less time with Deuce and more with you, but I was hoping he wasn’t feeling too lonely. I didn’t exactly grow up normally, and I just don’t want the boys to have to suffer from some of the loneliness I went through. It’s hard deciding what the right thing to do is. I wish Dierdre was here to discuss things with. If you and Deuce hadn’t stepped in like you had" – he didn’t need to finish his sentence. They were all well aware what the duo’s fate would have been if Naniko had not initially intervened during the premature fire birth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread