The long journey is about to end
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Oh no D: <3 I'm not sick, I just have class and work each day that keeps me from my one true love...'Souls Smile

It had been a while since she'd had a fresh conversation - she had daily interactions with Ravesque and Pontiac, but was keeping to herself as much as she could. She wanted to give her litter of pups good instruction and didn't want to leave them with Pontiac for too long and strain her sister, either. She was not exactly gentle with them, trying to teach them the basics of pack life, and she wanted them to grow up to be realistic thinkers. Occasionally they would go on outings to the beach or to another part of the territory, but she kept a firm gaze on all three of the rambunctious boys when they would.

"This is the fifth pack that I've been a part of and the third that I've led - canines come and go from their packs for various reasons. I hope that you stick around here...there's a group of coyotes up to the Northwest of us that I'm not too fond of...warriors would be real useful should they decide to send another spy over our borders." That was what she believed the Infernian to be, the trespasser that she and Theodore had found near their dens months prior. She had disposed of the smaller creature easily despite her lack of sparring skills, using one of her poison-tipped daggers to do the job. "No family tagging along with ya? Pups or anything?" She inquired as they walked around the mountain toward one of the side entrances to the place. "Come on in."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread