And We Watched The Stars Fall To Chaos
[html]
samantha jarret

Sounds great!

Samantha listened to Jace, hearing every word of the creed; she made sure to memorize every single word. She had never had to do this, in her previous pack, it was the joining ones who had to recite creeds. Her right paw raised and then her words were clear and confident. "I am a Jarret, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." She smiled after she finished, pleased that she didn't falter or mess up.

Sam had never had to do an initiation task, but she was going to prove her loyalty to Ichicka. She couldn't mess up. If she did, it could jeopardize her whole chance of membership in Ichicka No Ho-En. A pang of worry hit the girl, but she straightened up and looked at Jace. "I'm ready whenever. What is the task?" She waited, rocking back and forth on her heels.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#FF0080;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread