Consequences of a dangerous game
[html]

Suture time!

No...Skoll wouldn't have expected Pilot to have seen death before...from the young man he remembered, to the leader he saw now, he didn't sense the impact of death. He wasn't so intuitive that he would always be able to detect it, but Pilot just...well, the older wolf wasn't surprised he hadn't seen it before. He envied him a little...he would have liked to turn the clock back a little...maybe make some different decisions about some of the less obviously deserving people he'd killed.

"You're pretty lucky, then," he said, taking the bowl into his left hand and tilting it back until he had drained it. He grimaced as it went down. He wasn't fond of the flavor, but then again, he wasn't big on vegetation, even though he and his kind could digest it to some degree. The drink itself had a pungent quality he didn't care for, but it medicine, not something he was drinking for fun, so after gulping it down he relaxed, handing it back, resting his head back on the ground.

"I have no wounds on my back...just the one on the back of my right arm. Otherwise, what you see is what there is." He wasn't sure how fast the anesthetic would kick in, but he knew that Pilot would begin as soon as it did. He was quiet then, trying to let the process begin a little faster, let it take hold in his system...waiting to see what exactly it would feel like. He could talk more once Pilot fixed his damaged body.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread