[m] World of our Own
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

She heard his breath catch and felt the tension spike through him, her own body tensed up in response unwillingly and uncaring of the female's mental direction. She leaned forwards and placed her still half full cup onto the floor, cursing softly as the chocolate liquid slopped over the rim and onto her paws and the carpet. She frowned and her ears fell backwards as she moved closer and took his empty cup from his paws and also set in on the floor next to the couch. She shifted herself and moved so that she was straddling his lap, one leg at either side of his, bent at the knee so that she was almost kneeling on the sofa.

She cupped his face in her hands and placed a soft doggie kiss on the edge of his nose, humming softly in her throat. Huge and sad eyes stared out at him with unshod tears glimmering in them, she hated to see him so upset. Pressing herself in close to him she stroked his cheek with soft touches before whispering in an almost strangled voice,

"Please, tell me what you're thinking, what you feel, I need to know." Maybe if she understood how he was feeling these emotions then she could help him work through them, she hummed again low in her throat, this time a children's lullaby she knew from her birth pack.

<style type="text/css">
.jaceyboo b {font-weight:bold; color:#81314a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #390c1a; }
.jaceyboo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jaceyboo {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#67263a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/5zo1om.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 227px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f4959; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jaceyboo p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jaceyboo p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread