A love worth [P]rotecting
Shiloh had been leaned forward, her head in her hands, her arms on her legs when Saxif came in. No, not Saxif. Just her mind playing her emotions. She watched the cream wolf go over to her thrown necklace and pick it up. No... it couldn't be Saxif. She had longed to see her in person for so long that her mind often went to her in her dreams. At night she could swear she could feel her touch, see her when she opened her eyes. One moment she was there and the next she was gone and in the morning her scent would linger like some sick joke, pulling at her heart and making her weep. She watched the blonde wolf closely, studying it to see if it was really Saxif. She knew, deep down, only her mate would have picked up her fox and often in her dreams she would dream of Saxif without hers, without the wooden wolf that she had made for her so many moons ago. She looked at her neck and saw the wooden wolf.... it really was Saxif and she had come to see her.

"I wished that I could see you.... one last time. Saxif...I need you so much to stay with me... I love you." she whispered as the cream colored wolf set the wooden fox in her lap and whimpered. Shiloh hesitated before sinking her hands into the silken fur she has grown to know as her mate. It was her. It was Saxif and she had come to see her. She wasn't just a dream, or a figment of her imagination. She felt her rub against her stomach gently and whimpered at the touch. Too long she had been without her contact. Too long she had cried out at night for her only to have her never come. Too long she had wanted Saxif to just state to her that she loved her. She moved her necklace off to the side of the bed and moved to the floor, hugging Saxif as she started to pull away. Shiloh wrapped her arms around the figure of her mate and buried her face in the crane of her neck, her scent washing over her and breaking the dam that was her emotions. "Saxif... please don't leave me... I can't li..live without you. I don....don't want to live wi....without you... I wasn't st...strong enough... I am.... broken.... monster," she was able to croak out as she cried. She ran her hands down her mates back, missing the tender touches she used to give her and the completeness she would feel in her heart for Saxif. In truth in that moment her heart felt like it was ready to burst and she started to see stars again.

Was this Saxif's way of saying good bye to her? She kept one arm around Saxif while clutching her chest where her heart was. It was starting to ache again and the stars that swam in Shiloh's eyes grew stronger. "Make it stop.... make this pain go away..." she whispered against Saxif's neck. She whimpered as the pain got worse and pulled away from the cream wolf, attempting to stand and almost not making it to the bed. She lay curled in a ball and reached for Saxif. Her stomach was cramping from lack of food and her hand shook as if knowing Saxif was going to leave any moment and this was all a dream, a sick and twisted dream her mate starved mind had made up. "If you are Saxif then come and lay with me if you love me. If you are Saxif and don't love me... Kill me for I can...cannot li...live without you," she whispered as tears blurred her vision and made her shake more. She reached for the fox that should have been around her neck and found nothing. She reached down by her waste and picked it up, staring at it. The pain went though her chest again and she cried out in pain before dropping the fox to the floor as pain erupted from her chest. A heart attack? she thought as her vision went in and out and Saxif's figure blurred some. "Don...leave me... she was able to say before howling in pain. Her body arched off the bed and she shook to hard for this not to be serious. It was over in minutes and Shiloh had remind conscious though it all. Too many emotions clouded her mind and the raw ache was from not feeling the love she knew she needed to live. If Saxif left....

Messages In This Thread