[M] this little piggy...didn't make it.
[html]
OOC - SORRY! i've been soooo busy!! O_O This is a crap post T_T

He had walked along with her as she moved to coward in the corner. Oh what sweet amusement he was receiving from the useless girl. Pathetic! he said as he let out a dark laugh. She was broken. She was in pain. A sly grin crossed his lips as he took in a big whiff of her blood. Hurts, huh? Hurts a lot. The male just wanted to see the suffering in her eyes.

His tail swished behind him. What use was it anyways? She wasn't worth his time. Taking a side step to let there be room he commanded, Get out of my sight. And if you go snitchin' then your virgin self won't be safe much longer. He threw his hands up toward the exit and let out a furious growl.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread