as the pendulum swings
[html]

ooc text. Haha it's okay... my house has been a hell hole lately so i haven't done anything very good... -___- emotional writer's block.

And he let her change the subject, thankful for something else to focus on. However the next bit of subject wasn't mainly his expertise so he sat there starring blankly as he tried to peer into all his thoughts... even Fang's... and find out the latest and greatest. "Uh... I'm pretty sure something has been going down at the Aniwaya pack. New leader or dictator or something." He had heard bits and pieces. Enough to keep him 'in the know' without really caring enough for ever detail. As long as he knew which pack was having tension and where he was fine. He tried to remember some of the gossip but the poor soul was usually alone unless Fang was searching for someone to bully.

He looked around the little place where they stood and glanced at his reflection. He was the picture of a rogue... he was the picture of a satan incarnate... he was the picture of a male in need of saving. He sighed and glanced back at the pretty female near by him. "So you got a place to be? Or perhaps just a wonderer? I kind of prefer just letting my feet take me places, but some like to pick out destinations." Without knowing it, he was referring to his sister and mother. Oh how his faint memory was wrecked. He was of no use to recall his child hood, but if he had one wish then remembering everything in his lifetime would be tied with getting rid of Fang.

He had waited for her to reply, so now he went on to keep the conversation rolling. "Are you planning on ever joining a pack?" He knew that some loners, like Fang, found asking the question was ignorant while others responded well and kind-hearted, like Toby. It was an honest question not meant to do harm and only used when stirring conversation. As for Toby, if he weren't sure Fang would hurt someone he got close to, he would love joining a pack one day. He actually had always wanted a kind and loving pack to be in. Or maybe just even a family...

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread