Waiting is all you can do sometimes
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She was amused by the fact that he would get himself wet in the tide pools, that he'd taken her invitation to sit beside her and the pup nearer to the water. Naniko often wondered about how the pups would turn out when they got a bit older, if Octavius would prove to be more adventurous than the other two; right now he was bold, but would something happen to him as he grew that would change him? She could already see a bit of personality in each one despite their young age. "I wonder if they'll become more adventurous...I try to let them out every once in a while, but Judas is always so naughty. He's a smart one, there's no doubt about that." Already she could see this beginning to emerge in him.

"Maybe if we keep feeding them like we have been, they'll grow bigger. I'm large...I wonder if at least one will grow to be like me. I hope so." Size did have its advantages. Ravesque was bigger than her by a little bit as far as height went, and she had a more female shape with much more fat than muscle. Hopefully her boys would gain her height with a bit of muscle. "I think we match up well, as far as our bodies go" She said, patting the top of the water and sending small ripples his way in a playful manner.

She started to relax as they sat together in silence for a few moments, letting out a small sigh of contentedness. The silence broke before too long, however, the male speaking once more. Naniko sat up a bit straighter, Octavius tumbling partially into the water for a moment before she gathered him back up onto her lap. His words made her nervous. She felt unsure of how to react, not certain if the words that he wanted to share with her were good ones or bad ones. Perhaps she'd done something to aggravate him and he couldn't take holding it in any longer. "Ok...did I do something?" She queried.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread