time sli[p]ped away, like sand between our fingers
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Now I'm failing :'D Feel free to PP them walking.

Ravesque did well to provide all that she could want or need, but the food was appreciated as well. Naniko had been skinning many animals lately and using the hides to welcome newcomers into the pack. It wasn't a ritual or tradition, depending upon the number of skins that she had and if she had any new canines that needed them, but it was nice to stockpile them up. In winter, they would all be needing a little extra warmth...even within the caves it got chilly when winter was at its worst. Last winter there had been an avalanche of sorts, snow that had nearly trapped them in their home...and if such a thing happened again, they'd be ready with food and supplies.

The red-eyed male stalked off into the brush. She couldn't help the fact that Barrett had come, and hoped that he wasn't too upset with her over it. Naniko had thought that she would have changed things if she could have a few months prior, but what had happened in the past couldn't be reversed. She wouldn't trade her boys for anything, now that they were here. Children were precious, the lifeblood of the pack. When he licked at her muzzle she raised it a bit, allowing the action, tail flicking back and forth behind her. "I'm glad you came. I'm sorry if he was rude to you in any way...it's his way of doing things. Ravesque has helped me a lot with the pups...he watches them pretty often and is trying to help teach them." She said. The pups were young, but able to learn simple things. "Do you want to come and see them?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread