The river...
[html]
Tis ok, I thought you might have forgotten XD, I hope you didn't think I was nagging.

The sable female was rather contented sitting here, it was nice to be part of a happy family gathering for a little while, even if these wolves were not blood related to her, she still felt that they were family to her, in Deuce's absence she felt that it fell to her to keep them safe. With her former mate gone from these lands Soran felt that she should be the one to protect the family members that she had left behind, if she could not do that for her own children then she would do it for Deuce's. She watched the little female approach her father, smiling at the warm greeting the small bi-coloured female gave him, looking down at the small girl with genuine cheer in her mood. It made her smile to see how excited the little female was to see her father, the way her tail wagged back and forth so excitedly, it reminded her of her own children, being so excited to see others when they had been her age, being excitable and prone to leaping about the place when they saw someone that they had not seen for a long time. She was pleased that this little female and her dark father had what seemed to be a good relationship, it comforted her to know that Deuce would also be pleased by this, it made her happy to know that not all families were as broken as her's was, that wolves could indeed form lasting family bonds, love one another and turn to one another in times of trouble. Conri had never been that for his own children, one horrendous act tarnishing his life, unfortunately as much as this pained the sable female it could never be undone and she could understand why her grandchildren did not wish to be associated with their red father, it made sense to her, even though it broke her heart to know that they had not grown up knowing him, nor he them. At least here there seemed to be a stable family atmosphere, the Marino wolves at the heart of the pack, it was a good thing in the ebony wolfess' eyes, sometimes stability and family were the most important things that could exist.
Oh no, only good things Jazper, I doubt that you did much wrong, you always seemed such a nice young wolf. The female replied, laughing slightly as she looked at the male, this was of course the truth, he had always been a good natured male, even if he had once had the hot-headedness of youth. She could not imagine that he would have been too much trouble for his family.

The little female smiled and replied to her father, pinning the leaf down underneath her paw carefully, the sable female nodded in approval, that was indeed the best way, for a small gust of wind would be enough to cause it to flutter away across the lands and although the sable female would be more than happy to help with any search to find it, she doubted they would, it would be like trying to find a specific piece of hay amongst a haystack. The lady smiled and nodded as Jazper said that he thought his daughter would soon be as wise as her mother, Soran had yet to meet the mysterious Ghita, though she had been told much about her. She nodded as the male spoke, knowing that Fia's mother was Savina's sister, this of course somehow made all of the wolves in laws as well, Mati being mated to young Cambria, it was indeed a very family oreintated pack here.
I have yet to meet your mate, she is Savina's sister is she not? Would you tell me about her, I would like to know more about her. Soran asked, directing the question to both Fia and Jazper, not minding which told her about the female, although she was sure that Jazper would have more information she did not want the young girl to be left out of the conversation. She considered it a great rudeness for adults to discuss things in front of a child without asking for their interjections, their opinions, after all children learned by speaking and asking questions, listening and mimicking their elders, speaking in front of a pup and not expecting them to be interested or want to join in was foolishness. She herself was always careful to try and involve younger members to speak and join in with whatever conversation was going on, she encouraged learning and hated not involving everyone, especially someone who might gain so much from the conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 777 (Wow XD)
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread