The long journey is about to end
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Updated Smile End this one?

She didn't want to just leave the female without some direction, but she did want to go and get her those furs. The furs would probably be more appreciated in the winter time; after Akira's den was otherwise furnished they could be used for added warmth and comfort. Naniko's own bed had several furs laid over it, a bear fur being one of her most prized possessions. She would have to hunt and skin more animals as the season ended, to both fill up their food storage and gain a nice stock-pile of furs for herself, her children, and the new members for the upcoming winter.

"I'll go and get them...and bring them by a little later. Maybe Theodore left some in his den when he took off; I doubt he could have carried all of that" She said, referring to her runaway sub-leader. She hoped to replace him with someone from one of the upper tiers soon, hopefully Alaki if she could learn to trust him a bit better. Naniko didn't want to be left as the lone leader again after a few months...hopefully he planned on sticking around longer than her last two sub-leaders, Azalea and Theodore, had. "I'll be back a little later." She said, turning to pad down the hall toward Theodore's abandoned den.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread