Let the red river flow AW
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron could tell by the way that the girl acted that she had some how disappointed her. Being aeron's size though she had to work out ways to catch good sized prey easily or allow it to hurt her. She looked at Axelle and shrugged if they were going to do this now would be the time after all there was still daylight and she couldn't waste that by waiting.

Aeron nodded as she began to walk. "I'm glad you agreed to help me. After all its kinda hard as one lonely yote. she said with a smiled. She moved towards where she had put the first net. "I figure set this one up a little this way. One of us can chase them into the net and the other make the kill. Or we could both chase and kill." She said.

She tossed the bag down and smiled. "its easy laying this out you place in stakes tie the net to them it then raises the netting off the ground enough to tangle there feet. Once tangled they will have a harder time fighting back there for easier to kill." she said as she looked at Axelle. She started to pull out the net, she had to admit she kinda missed hunting in Inferni Hybrid telling her it was a cheap trick and not to do it. She wondered what this woman thought of her doing this. She just didn't dare to ask.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread