small mercies
[html]
<333 no worries

Worry. Worry and concern were etched in hard lines across his face as Anann looked up at the Russo, turning away from the door. She wished Anatoliy would not worry for her so much. Wished that there had never been a need for him to feel such concern for her. She took a few steps forward before she jumped up. Fore-legs gripping around his waist, Anann buried her honey cream face in the pale fur of his belly. The awkward embrace was the best she could manage in this form, but she needed him and hugged him in this manner for an extended moment before she pulled her head away to look at him. To look at those beautiful golden eyes and his handsome face. I’m sorry, Anatoliy. I didn’t mean to make you worry. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. I lost them, Anatoliy. I lost them. Still emotionally numb from the event Anann did not know that she would ever mourn for the loss of the unborn children. She did, however, feel overwhelming relief. Her life was her own again and she could only assume that Anatoliy would feel the same. Surely he would not mourn the loss of Keese’s children if she did not. ”The key, do you have it?” Vigilante had left the key with Anatoliy and at the time she had refused to let him remove the chain around her neck. But now they were free from Keese’s burden. It was time.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread