i'd settle for less
[html]

My post is shorrrt. Also, I'm excited. x3

The dark wolf stopped when the smaller canine stepped in front of her, pointing out that she would be “more obvious” if she were trying something. The would-be innocent question made the coywolf’s eyes narrow scornfully, and her smirk deepened with a cruel edge.

“Well, if you were trying to be discreet, you would not be more obvious. You’re simply failing at subtlety.”

She remained still as Evane stepped around her, picking her pace back up again as she walked north busily. She continued to stand that way for a few moments, her face impassive as she thought. It was obvious that Evane was trying to trick her; why else would she change her tactics during their meeting? She’d been angry with Vesper for some reason, and now she was offering her a temporary place to stay, as if the coywolf needed it.
What was she planning? Vesper was too curious to pass this up.

“I can find my own home if I’m in need of one,” the small female remarked as she trotted after Evane. “But I will play your games for now, sweet siren.”

<style type="text/css"> .angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .angryvesp p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2cdcd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread