A love worth [P]rotecting
ooc: You're gonna love this one. Now mind you it will be a while before Saxif can be around her constantly... maybe in little brief moments to make her eat or something at first.... she's just a wreck as well XD

Saxif wanted to pull away, to leave and become nothing but a ghost to the scarred girl again. Then she felt Shiloh’s desperate grasp and could not say no could not move away. She allowed the girl to hold her to caress her fur and Saxif felt a pang in her heart as though she was so close to home but yet so far from it. She wanted to forget everything that happened to move on with their lives as it once was, but the name Kavi flooded her mind like a tsunami. The words that spilled from Shiloh’s mouth sounded her own; sounded like her mate so saddened and hurt. She wasn’t sure though and that was what frightened her the most. Her body was tense every muscle ached from the stress of wondering who spoke to her in that moment.

When Shiloh went to the bed she wanted to inch away wanted to escape but her eyes finally set upon her and her heart felt nothing but sorrow. Now that she saw her awake and in the light she looked so sick and dejected. Oh Shi… It was all she could say in that moment, Saxif knew this was her fault. Her rejection of Shiloh was nothing short of emotional abuse. One day she adored her and the next completely pushed her away. Saxif’s guilt was overwhelming all she could do was stare at the sickly wolf that was her mate and fight the lump that grew in her throat. When the girl asked her to kill her if she chose to leave she let out a single gasping sob, as the request was just so desperate and resembled her dreams as of late. So much so it was now Saxif who felt as though she were dreaming as though nothing was real. She hesitated the answer feeling as though her dream-self would take over as it always did. She realized though that she was in control that she was not dreaming and finally could say what she wanted to say every night in those dreams.

She first stepped forward as a small sign that she was not going to leave and hoped her mate got the message. As she did that is when Shiloh had begun to convulse and howl in pain, what’s happening? was all that she could think. She didn’t know what to do for Shiloh whether to run for help or stay by her side. If I ran would she die thinking I had left her for good? She leapt onto the bed and nuzzled her as she began to shift. The change was slow and awkward as Shi’s body seemed to be out of control. I swear to the Great Spirit Kavi if you are doing this to her… She growled as her arms had finally jointed enough for her to take the scarred girl into her arms. She didn’t know what to say to Kavi for what could she do to the spirit that haunted their love?

Please Shi-babe find yourself again. You cannot give up, not now. She grasped the small fox before it fell from the bed and placed it into the hand of her mate holding it there. You have come through so much don’t give up over me, please Shi. She pulled her to her chest and felt the warmth of her mate once more in her arms. Every moment Saxif worried filling her, every moment the huntress cried for her life to be better enveloping her, their love still ever present in her heart exploding in her. All as though she had been the lost spirit in this mess, that Saxif was the one who had been overtaken. Finally after all the nightmares she said the words she wanted to say. Forgive me my love, I have failed you dearly. She rocked with Shiloh in her arms asking her forgiveness over and over.

Messages In This Thread