It Began with a Seed | [Join]
[html]
I had fun too! X'yrin is free to roam around and make threads in Ichika, and if she decides to stay we can have another thread, or any of the prestige ranked members can initiate her. Just let me know and then I will add her to the ranks and get her titled up! End it here and OOCly assume Nayru showed her around a bit? + 329

The autumn lady accepted the terms Nayru had laid out for her. The young Jiryu was pleased that X'yrin stated she would make no trouble and waste no time. It seemed she understood the value of such hospitality that Nayru had shown. Not all packs or clans would admit guests under such circumstances, but Ichika wasn't like them. They liked to believe in the good in others, like to believe that friendship and alliances could be forged from even the most unlikely sources. Nayru especially believed this, and always had. Even when she encountered wickedness in a being, she knew that too there was light. Of course, she knew the opposite to be true as well, there was always a spark of darkness and madness in everyone, but the girl had no reason to doubt that on most days good would triumph over evil.

"I had to ask. Ichika no Ho-en does not admit those who had commit serious crimes and have no repented." There was always the chance for forgiveness, granted the crime was not too serious. "We are a peaceful clan. We wish to spread such good will among the other packs, but not all see the world as we do." Inferni was a dark place, Nayru knew less of Anathema and Salsola but shadows seemed to linger over them as well. South there were happier clans, happier canines, but Nayru could help but think of the darkness that had penetrated Aniwaya and leaked it’s unhappiness into the other clans.

"But come. I will show you around. You should see the Abbey and the vineyards. The ranch too. And then the towns. After that I will leave you to explore on your own." Nayru had no fear letting X'yrin wander free, the perceptive girl knew that the other was not lying to her. She had a good spirit, Nayru felt this, and would be glad to have the warrior stick around for a few days and nights.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread